RAM Investments Group Company
Special Assets Group
A PROVEN SYSTEM — THE BROADEST ACCESS TO PRIVATE CAPITALIn the early 1990s, the Resolution Trust Corporation (RTC) and numerous regional and national financial institutions relied heavily on Marcus & Millichap to dispose of over 5,000 distressed commercial assets. Since then, our cutting-edge technology, expertise and national coverage have grown exponentially with a steadfast focus on real estate investment specialization.
Lenders and government agencies depend on us to maximize liquidity and mitigate loss because of our track record of combining deep product and market knowledge with longstanding special assets experience. In 2008 alone, the SAS division advised lenders and government agencies on over 2,000 special assets.SPECIAL ASSETS SOLUTIONS
Our defining value proposition is to quickly and accurately assess, price, position and dispose of commercial real estate assets through a single point of contact by providing:In-depth knowledge by product type in any market from coast-to-coast, enabling lenders and government agencies to make decisions rapidly
Our services are tailored to assist financial institutions and government agencies proactively valuate assets prior to entering the special assets continuum and to help manage and dispose of hose that have already become distressed.
1. We provide accurate, real-time valuation of the underlying collateral to help lenders and government agencies decide whether to proceed with foreclosure or explore workout options.
2. For assets in foreclosure or distressed status, our advisory services enable lenders and government agencies to determine the right strategy and timing for action, including debtor cooperation, asset management, note sale or property disposition.
3. Best-of-class providers are engaged for key services such as leasing, asset management and auctions as deemed appropriate for each asset or portfolio.
4. Our national platform has been perfected to value, package and market assets to the largest pool of qualified investors rapidly. This is driven by our unparalleled access to private capital. We are uniquely positioned to maximize asset value relative to the necessary time frame for recovering capital.
5. We provide guidance and counsel on asset valuations in advance of foreclosure auctions, insuring optimum decision-making during the bid process.
6. Our unparalleled national capacity results in accelerated property and portfolio disposition, facilitated by buyer financing options through Marcus & Millichap Capital Corporation.
?MARCUS & MILLICHAP HIGHLIGHTS